Took an early nap last night, was too wiped out from weekend hauling, yet I still had stuff to do and needed to do before the coming Crucible changes the universe as we all know it. So woke up early with 3 hours to go and did a few things.
- Made sure all neural training was active and long in duration, never can tell what will happen.
- Reset all PI Planetary Extractors for new cycle.
- Launch all already processed PI P1 material already made off every planet to orbiting Space Customs.
- Pickup all material from Space Customs.
- Check Factory Planet and import remaining material stock quantity needed to finish making P4 Wetware Mainframe components.
- Contract all processed P4 over to Trader.
- Quickly Update regional Sell Orders.
- Remove Manufactured Products from Factory.
- Put Manufactured Stuff on market – not completed.
- Invention slots empty and will be empty for extended downtime, fill it. Realized ran out of High Energy Physics Datacores. Make 2 jumps buy emergency stock of Datacores. Put Mega Pulse Lasers in factory facility for Invention.
- Pickup contract for load of produced P4 product for market. Put up stock of new P4 on regional market.
- Make some contracts for pickup to market.
- Move surrogate to destination region market to buy BPO
Guess got most the stuff I needed to do done. Crucible shouldn’t really effect things much with PI since all my planets are all in highsec and were setup on decent planets.
Crucible arrival is quite exciting to say the least with anticipation, but what I really fear most is that my Crucible Client for Mac will not work properly on my Mac Book Pro and bug out with lots of bugs like every single major EVE patch seem to do when patched for the first several days. That’s really what I’m most worried about!
That Black Screen of Death Bug still not fixed, still get it on random login attempts from Incursion patch and that was months ago.